Pallu Pal Terms and Conditions

MeeraMeera Rental Studios Inc. (the “Company”) neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling, use, or misuse of its products. The buyer agrees they are responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the product which include personal injuries and damages. The buyer must agree with these terms before purchase and use of the product.  The buyer confirms that they have read and understand the following warnings. If the product is ever sold, transferred or given to a new owner, the buyer should provide the terms to the new owner.

In association with the product, the Company makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose, nor does the Company assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the use of any product.  It is the buyer’s responsibility to independently determine suitability of any products and to test and verify the same. 


This product can at times involve risk of injury, damage, and other dangers. The following list should not be construed as a complete and exhaustive list of hazards presented by the product.  Dangers include, but are not limited to:

  • Sensitivities: Allergic reactions or personal sensitivities to neodymium magnets.
  • Pinch Hazard: Magnets can pose a serious pinch hazard due to their strong attractive force on each other and to any object containing iron. Fingers and other body parts can get severely pinched between two attracting magnets. 
  • Electronic Hazard: Certain electronic devices are sensitive to magnetic fields of neodymium magnets and may be damaged permanently or temporarily if exposed to a magnetic field that is too strong.  Always store your magnets in a safe place away from electronics of any kind.  This includes medical devices as well.
  • Children and Choking Hazards: Infants and children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets also pose a choking hazard and should be kept away from children at all times.  Ingestion of magnets is very hazardous.  If magnets are ingested, immediate medical attention is required.
  • Handling Hazard: Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the neodymium magnets. Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable.  These magnets should never be burned, as burning will create toxic fumes.  Rare-earth magnets should be disposed of in compliance with local, provincial and Federal law.

The Company does not represent, guarantee or warranty the accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability of the information in this document. The Company specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing this document or the information it contains.