How does renting work?
- Fall in love with the perfect outfit after browsing online or in-store
- If you want to try it on and are located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), book an appointment to come in to our studio in Vaughan, Ontario. Book your appointment using Calendly at calendly.com/meerameera. Hours and location are provided at the time of booking. If you’re located outside the GTA, make sure you double check the measurements online.
- Reserve the perfect outfit for the days you need. There is no upfront security deposit. Instead we will contact you a week before your scheduled pick-up or delivery and give you the option on whether you’d like to leave a security deposit or would prefer leaving a card on file.
- Pick up your outfit from the studio or have it shipped to you. Keep it for 4 days.
- Enjoy your event knowing you’re looking your best. Email us your pictures or tag us on social media.
- Drop the outfit off on the 4th day or ship it back. We handle the professional dry cleaning.
How does sizing work?
- We got you covered. Most of our skirts have draw strings at the waist and can be easily adjusted for your height and waist. If the blouse in the set doesn’t fit, we’re happy to offer you transitional gold blouses that come in different sizes (S to 4XL) as an alternative. Please always check the measurements before completing your purchase online. If you love an outfit but you’re not sure if it will fit, contact us. Some fabrics have stretch in them and might just work. If you want to inquire about alterations, please feel free to email or call us.
How often do you get new outfits in?
- We’re always sourcing new and unique items to add to our collection. Please check back with us often to see what’s new.
What if I need an outfit for more than 8 days?
- Sounds like you have a fun event. Please feel free to contact us and we’ll work something out.
What if I’m late in returning the outfit?
- Late returns are subject to a fee of $20 per day. After 5 days, the full retail value of the item will be charged
What if I damage the outfit?
- At the time of booking, we strongly encourage you to purchase the $10 rental insurance which covers you for regular wear and tear including small stains, small tears, missing beads and/or buttons, broken zippers, or any other minor damage. If you choose not to purchase the insurance, you will be charged for any repairs that are needed upon the return of the outfit. Any outfits returned that are stained and/or damaged beyond repair will be charged at the full retail value
Are these outfits only suitable for Indian occasions?
- No! Although our outfits are perfect for South Asian events, you can pair a ballet top, bodysuit or any other blouse with one of our beautiful skirts and you will be the talk of the party.
Can I cancel an outfit I’ve already booked?
- Yes, of course. If you cancel more than 21 days from your booking/reservation date, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel within 21 days of your reservation, a store credit will be issued that never expires. You can also switch to another outfit subject to availability.
Do I need to leave a security deposit at the time of booking?
- We will contact you about 1 week before your pick-up/delivery date and ask whether you would like to leave a credit card on file or pay a security deposit. Having no up-front security deposit at the time of booking helps you avoid the additional cash burden, especially when you’re booking your outfit months out.
Do you deliver outfits?
- If you don’t want the outfit shipped to you, you can choose to have it delivered by Uber/Lyft and have it arrive quickly and conveniently with real-time tracking.
Do you sell your outfits?
- We’re in the business of rentals but if you see something you absolutely love and need to have it, please contact us.
Don’t see your question here? Please email (email@example.com) or call us so we can add it to the list.