How does renting work?
- Fall in love with the perfect outfit after browsing online.
- Make sure to double check the measurements and consult the product Size Guides or our Shop By Size page before booking. If the blouse in the set doesn't seem like it will fit, you will have a chance to add one of our many substitute blouses on checkout. Still concerned about fit? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be more than happy to help make recommendations or check the fit of your desired outfit.
- Reserve the perfect outfit for the days you need. There is no upfront security deposit. Instead we will contact you a week before your scheduled pick-up or delivery and give you the option on whether you’d like to leave a security deposit or would prefer leaving a card on file.
- Pick up your outfit from our residential studio or have it shipped to you. Keep it for 4 days, 8 days, or contact us for a longer term rental.
- Enjoy your event knowing you’re looking your best. Email us your pictures at email@example.com or tag us on Instagram @meerameerarentals.
- Drop the outfit off or ship it back on the last day of your rental period. We take care of the professional dry cleaning.
How does sizing work?
- Your first stop should be our Shop By Size page. Also, most of our skirts have draw strings at the waist and can be easily adjusted for your waist and height. If the blouse in the set doesn’t fit, we’re happy to offer one of our many substitute blouses that come in different colours (pearl/black/gold/silver) and different sizes (XS to 4XL) as an alternative. Please always check the measurements before completing your purchase online. If you love an outfit but you’re not sure if it will fit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some fabrics have stretch in them and might just work.
How often do you get new outfits in?
- We’re always sourcing new and unique items to add to our collection. Please check back with us often to see what’s new.
What if I need an outfit for more than 8 days?
- Sounds like you have a fun event. Please feel free to contact us and we’ll work something out.
What if I’m late in returning the outfit?
- Late returns are subject to a fee of $20 per day. After 5 days, the full retail value of the item will be charged
What if I damage the outfit?
- At the time of booking, we strongly encourage you to purchase the $10 rental insurance which covers you for regular wear and tear including small stains, small tears, missing beads and/or buttons, broken zippers, or any other minor damage. If you choose not to purchase the insurance, you will be charged for any repairs that are needed upon the return of the outfit. Any outfits returned that are stained and/or damaged beyond repair will be charged at the full retail value.
Are these outfits only suitable for Indian occasions?
- No! Although our outfits are perfect for South Asian events, you can pair a ballet top, bodysuit or any other blouse with one of our beautiful skirts and you will be the talk of the party.
Can I cancel an outfit I’ve already booked?
- Yes, of course. If you cancel more than 21 days from your booking/reservation date, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel within 21 days of your reservation, a store credit will be issued that never expires. You can also switch to another outfit subject to availability.
Do I need to leave a security deposit at the time of booking?
- We will contact you about 1 week before your pick-up/delivery date and ask whether you would like to leave a credit card on file or pay a security deposit. Having no up-front security deposit at the time of booking helps you avoid the additional cash burden, especially when you’re booking your outfit months out.
Do you deliver outfits?
- If you don’t want the outfit shipped to you, you can choose to have it delivered by our couriers or Uber/Lyft and have it arrive quickly and conveniently with real-time tracking.
Do you sell your outfits?
- We’re in the business of rentals but if you see something you absolutely love and need to have it, please contact us.
Don’t see your question here? Please email (email@example.com) so we can add it to the list.