A. The Client is of the opinion that the Company has the abilities, qualifications and experience in dresses and jewelry (individually the “Item” and collectively the “Items”) rental to the Client.
B. The Company is agreeable to provide Item rental services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Company (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1. The Client hereby agrees to engage the Company to provide the Client with the following services (the “Services”)
• Browse Items in-store and/or online;
• In-store fitting;
• Reserve or rent your dress with or without jewelry;
• Items could be picked up in-store or shipped to you for a fee; and
• Dry cleaning for dresses and sterilizing for jewelry upon return.
2. The Services will also include any other tasks to which the Parties may agree on.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
3. The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term may be extended with the written consent of the Parties.
4. The Client is responsible for taking care of the Items.
5. The Client will be held responsible for any loss, destruction, or damage to the Items beyond any regular wear and tear.
6. Regular wear and tear include small stains, small tears, missing beads and/or buttons, broken zippers, or any other minor damage that would be covered by the $10.00 rental insurance purchased at the time of the reservation or booking.
7. Should the Client choose not to purchase the $10.00 rental insurance the Client will be charged for any minor repairs needed upon the return of the Items.
8. The Company reserves the right to determine whether damages exceed the regular wear and tear allowance.
9. Any Items returned that are stained and/or damaged beyond repair will be charged at the full retail value, in addition to any rental fees already paid. The Company will contact you prior to the booking date and provide the Client with the option of leaving a credit card on file or paying a security deposit. For Clients who chose to leave a credit card on file, the Client authorizes their card to be charged for the full retail value. For Clients who chose to pay a security deposit, the Company reserves the right to keep the security deposit paid by the Client.
10. The $10.00 rental insurance does not cover the loss of the Items and/or irreparable damages.
11. No alterations are permitted on the Items except as permitted by the Company (i.e. temporary hem tape). The Client will be liable for damages for any seamstress fees to repair the alterations.
12. The Items can only be dry cleaned by the Company. The costs for dry cleaning the Items are included in the cost of the Agreement.
13. The Items cannot be ironed. The Client will be liable for any damages caused by ironing the Items. Except as permitted by the Company, light steaming will be allowed to release the wrinkles on the Items.
14. The Company will not be liable for any damages sustained because of allergic reactions or personal sensitivities to the material of the Items or to chemicals used from dry cleaning the Items.
15. Once the Client has made a reservation or booking, the Client may switch to different Items up to 1 calendar day before picking up the Items or before the scheduled shipping date, subject to the discretion of the Company and the availability of the replacement Item. For Items being switched that is of a higher value, the Client will be required to pay the difference.
16. The Client may cancel the reservation or booking at any time prior to the first day of the Agreement.
17. The Client can receive a full refund if the Client cancels the reservation or booking 21 calendar days prior to the first day of the Agreement.
18. For termination made within the 21 calendar days prior to the first day of the Agreement, the Client will receive a store credit for future rental, with no expiry date.
19. Once the Client obtained a store credit, a booking or reservation made with the store credit cannot be cancelled for a monetary refund. However, the Client may switch Items, subject to the discretion of the Company and the availability of the Items.
20. In order to process the refund, the Client must provide the original payment receipt.
21. Store credit notes will be issued either in-store or online (via email).
22. If the Client chooses not to use or wear the Items after picking up or receiving the Items, we cannot issue the Client a refund or credit.
23. The Client will not be refunded or compensated in any way if the Client returns the Items earlier than the scheduled return date.
24. Once the order has been shipped, the Company cannot refund any shipping/courier/handling fees. These fees paid by the Client and are non-refundable.
25. Late returns are subject to a late fee charge of $20.00 per Item per calendar day.
26. If Items are not returned after 5 calendar days from the scheduled return date, the Client will be charged the full retail value of the Items in addition to any applicable late fees noted above.
27. Items that were shipped will only be subject to late fees if postmarked later than agreed upon between the Parties.
28. The Client will not be charged any late fees due to carrier delays.
29. Item rentals can include a blouse (choli), skirt (lehenga), a dupatta (if applicable), sherwani, kurta, and jewelry.
30. The Agreement term is 4 or 8 calendar days. Longer rentals are subject to the discretion of the Company and the availability of the Items.
31. Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, the Client will return to the Company any Items which is the property of the Company.
32. Items will be dry cleaned and/or sterilized with rubbing alcohol after use.
33. For hygienic and safety reasons, please wear undergarment with dresses.
34. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
35. All monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in Canadian Dollars.
36. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement
37. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario.
38. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
39. The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.